Sage is an on-premise software, which means you will need assistance from customer support to load or you can download the on-premise installer.
- Login to Synergy. Note: you will need to have Administrator rights on your computer.
- From the Sage connect page (Organisation menu > Connect to accounting > Sage Connect), click on ‘download’.
- Open the ‘Synergy5.connect.OnPremise.Installer.msi’ file.
While that is downloading, you can configure your Sage Connect settings in Synergy.
- Click ‘+ Add new’ from the drop-down.
- Type the name of your configuration.
- Then click 'copy guid to clipboard'.
- Open the Wizard and click through the prompts to install the agent.
- From the ‘Run prompt’, enter “configure”.
- Leave the ‘Insert Sage location installation’ as the default.
- Paste the Guid key in.
- Enter your Sage username and password.
- In the dialog, select the company you want to connect.
- Then, click on ‘Connect to Sage’.
Sage Connect supports the 2018, 2019, 2020 versions of Sage