In this release, you will no longer be asking the question “to do or not to-do?” With your to-do list right there in the schedule you can easily assign staff resources to your to-dos and remove any uncertainty about who is responsible for those things that are sometimes forgotten. Or just as simply, use the to-dos as a checklist. Also, in this release, view all your unassigned roles in the resource planning page and discover a new method for reassigning WIP.
When you use the to-do list in the schedule, You can now:
- Add a to-do to a task, right from the schedule to save you time. Read more
- Add a staff member to any to-do, say goodbye to “I thought you were going to do that?”. Read more
- Add a due date to the to-do, stay on track. Read more.
- Add a to-do to a template, your to-dos will appear on every new project.
- View to-do's assigned to you on your dashboard.
- Overdue to-dos are colored red and at the top of the list, get on top of your to-dos not yet actioned. Read more
- Mark your to-do as completed from the schedule, tick them off just like a checklist. Read more.
Introducing post-billing, an alternative to writing off WIP. You can allocate to an invoice and it will not change your invoice value, just the transactions amount. Read more.
This new setting allows you to see all the unassigned roles in the resource planning page. Makes planning your resources all that much easier. Read more