Tables aren’t appearing correctly:
There are a few things to try if your tables don't populate correctly in your final document. A table may not appear correctly in a template for a few reasons.
- The table needs to be resaved
- A cell has been merged to the left when it includes information
- A bookmark is broken in the template
- A bookmark which doesn’t appear in the right-hand side list has been copied into that cell.
Re-saving your tables:
- Click on
- Click on the 'pencil button' next to the table
3. Re-save the table.
4. Re-save the select table page.
Merged cells with data:
If a cell has been merged to the left then you can unmerge it by clicking the arrow button in the editing tools.
Note: You will need to unmerge from right to left starting with the first merged cell.
If a bookmark is not appearing in your table:
- Double click into the cell and press ‘clear cell’ in the top right
- Save that cell.
- Double click into the cell again and double click to select one of the bookmarks from the list on the right-hand side. Once you have double-clicked on the bookmark it will appear on the left in <>
- Save the table.
Note: You can’t copy bookmarks from one cell to another as it will break the bookmark and the cell won't show.
Don’t forget to test your template with a project invoice to make sure everything is appearing correctly!