You can add SharePoint document control to your subscription as an add-on from the Subscriptions page.
From the Subscription page.
- Click on Change product, users or storage.
- Under the Add-ons section, select SharePoint document control.
- Then click Calculate to show you the new cost.
- Click Next in the top right.
- Then ‘Pay now’ in the following page.
How is SharePoint invoiced?
If you have included the SharePoint document control add-on, you will be billed monthly as per your Synergy subscription. You will see SharePoint listed on your invoice but until Jan 1st 2021, there will be no charge attributed to this.
New and existing Synergy Enterprise and Synergy Business users can trial the SharePoint add-on for free until Jan 1st 2021. After this time, there will be an additional cost. See the Synergy website for pricing info.
- Customers will need to have an existing SharePoint plan. https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/microsoft-365/sharepoint/compare-sharepoint-plans