Empty Cache and Hard Reload
|Chrome||Safari (coming soon)|
|Edge||Chrome (coming soon)|
|Firefox (coming soon)||Firefox (coming soon)|
|Opera (coming soon)||Opera (coming soon)|
Click on any of the above links to jump to your current browser/operating system.
Windows - Google Chrome
- Select your Synergy tab in Chrome.
(The affected screen or page you are wanting to clear the cache for)
- Press 'F12' on your keyboard to open Chrome's Developer controls.
(you can also right click on the page, then select 'Inspect' - Or press Ctrl+Shift+i on your keyboard)
- Right-click on and select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload'.
Windows - Microsoft Edge
- Select your Synergy tab in Microsoft Edge.
- Select [...] then 'Settings'.
- Select the Privacy & Security Tab then under 'Clear browsing data' select [Choose what to clear].
- Tick 'Cached data and files' and then [Clear].
- Refresh your page (by either pressing F5 or clicking ).