To delete a stage:
- From your Project Drop-down select Plan>Work Breakdown.
- From the Work Breakdown page, select , then select the on the far right of the stages line.
- This will now reflect that the stage has been deleted:
- Select - that's it!
If you're having trouble deleting the stage, a few things to make sure would be:
- The Stage is in Proposal status.
- The Stage has not been used in a draft or finalised invoice.
- There are no WIP transactions against the Stage.
- There is no budget set for a Task under the Stage.
If you do have WIP against a stage, you can transfer this to a different stage.
If you need to change the Project status, you can do this from the Project details screen or the Work breakdown.