You can see if you have any inactive rates from the Rates page (Organisation menu > Settings > Financial > Rates).
If you have any inactive rates, they will show in the blue button.
How do I reactivate my inactive rates?
- Click on the ‘Show # inactive rates’ button.
- Your inactive rates will show with a strikethrough.
- Click the box next to each inactive rate you want to reactivate.
- Click on the down arrowhead and select ‘Set as not active’.
You will then be taken back to the Rates page and you can see your rates active.
For migrating customers
- Migrating customers will need to check each of their rate groups to ensure there are no inactive rates. This is especially important for suppliers and subcontractors which are automatically set up as inactive in the migration process. If you don’t do this, there will be no rates to select from when it comes time to disburse a bill.