You can connect Synergy to SharePoint in only a few steps:
1. Go to Organisation menu > Connect to storage
2. Navigate to the SharePoint tab.
3. Under ‘Configuration settings’ you will need to add your tenant id. You can find this from the Microsoft page and clicking on the ‘Properties page’ link.
- Your Sharepoint base path is your SharePoint URL without the HTTP://.
- You can connect to any pre-existing communication or team site. Read more https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/sharepoint/communication-site-vs-team-site/m-p/84148. You can also use root_site which will create a folder in the default site.
This will create a folder inside the documents folder. It will follow the same structure as the Synergy folder.
4. You will need to approve permissions to connect to SharePoint and then test it.
- When you create your next project everything is synched.
5. Lastly, slide the toggle on 'Enable connect, start integration'.
Note: If there is a prompt asking you to disable windows file server. You will need to do this before you can proceed. This means that you have the folder synchronisation enabled.