You can compare your time spent on timesheet tasks that were utilized (linked to chargeable project tasks) or non-utilized (linked to internal project tasks or non-billable projects). The utilization chart is populated once you have completed the timesheets for the period shown.
The utilization report displays a summary of the last 12 months of your timesheet entries, to show the number of hours entered within Synergy timesheets for both billable (utilized tasks) or non-billable (non utilized) tasks, along with the utilization % for each month.
- Configure the project tasks to be utilized or not utilized in the project timesheet tasks list.
- Any custom tasks added to a billable project in the project work breakdown tab are automatically set as utilized.
To open the timesheet reports page:
- Open your timesheets entry page.
- Click on the utilization % this month, found in the alerts bar to open the timesheet reports page.
- Navigate to Timesheets menu > Reports
The pie chart reports let you see the total number of hours that you have been spent working on tasks for billable projects or non-billable projects. This flag is chosen when creating the project to show if the work is for an internal project, or if the work is for a project where an invoice will be sent to a client (billable).
Hover or click a segment in the pie chart to view the number of hours entered for that type, and what this represents as a percentage of the total work completed.