- Staff name The name of the staff member is shown.
- Week starting The week commencing date (Monday) that the timesheet report is displaying. Click the date shown in green to view the entered details for that staff member.
- Missing percent Based on the number of hours entered for this staff member in this week, what percentage of the timesheets required are still missing. The required number of hours is setup on each staff record using the staff calendar tab.
- Utilization The percentage of utilized hours vs non utilized hours entered for the week shown. The utilization is based on the tasks entered in timesheets. For example all tasks linked to the Internal project are marked as non utilized, and tasks linked to billable projects are by default setup as utilized tasks.
- Hours The total number of hours entered in the staff timesheets for that week is shown.
- Days of the week The number of hours per days entered in the staff timesheets is shown, along with the required number of hours. For example 9 / 8 would show that the staff member has entered 9 hours against that day of the week in their timesheets, but the calendar in their staff record is setup to require only 8 hours per day to be entered.
Tip: Click on the date column shown in green to view the entered timesheet details for that staff member in the open week.