You can see a summary view of the timesheets that have been entered in Synergy in the timesheet summary by month page.
Staff are listed in this report if they have been setup as reporting to you in the staff record using the 'reports to' field. The report defaults to show this week, with the week commencing date shown at the top of the report.
You can also review the incomplete staff timesheet weeks for you, your team, or the organization. Which missing weeks you can view will depend on your Synergy access level.
Change the week shown in the report by using the toggle buttons.
Sections in the report
- My timesheets - A summary of your entered timesheet hours for the selected week.
- Direct reports - A summary row for the time each staff member that reports to you has entered.
- Others - If you are an System Administrator in Synergy, then a summary row for all the staff members in the organization that do not report to you is in this section.
- Timesheet details - Click on the week starting date shown in green, to open the details of the entered timesheets for that row.
- Complete - Click the 'complete' button when you know that staff will not be entering any time in the missing week. Marking the week as complete removes the days from the 'missing timesheet alert' for that staff member.