Use the list views to alter which columns are shown in the list for project documents. Select the word 'default' in the top left corner to see the available views.
The document file name is shown in all the views. The alternate views add extra columns such as:
- Default - the default view for the project documents, shows the project folder structure along with the file name, size, sharing details, and the date the file was last updated.
- Search - use this view to look for a project file by typing part of the file name using the search options that open automatically. The file details are shown in this view, and the folder structure is hidden.
- Email details - when viewing a folder that contains saved email messages, use this view to see who the email was from or sent to. The subject of the email and if any attachments are included can also been viewed.
- Recently updated - this option sorts all the files for the project based on the last updated date. This is a file name only view, the folder panel is hidden.
- Downloaded shared documents - view a list of all the shared documents that have been downloaded in the project portal. This view shows the date and time that the file was last downloaded, and who the file was shared with.
- Not downloaded - view a list of all the shared documents that have not yet been downloaded in the project portal. This view shows the date and time that the files were shared, and who the files were shared with.
- Checked out documents - view a list of all the files that are currently checked out for edit by another staff member at your organization. This view shows who has the file checked out, and when they checked-out the file.