Images within the Project folder can be added to the image carousel gallery. This image panel can be found in the Project > Details tab in the image carousel.
Add an image file to the dashboard gallery by:
- Open the Project > Documents tab.
- Open the folder that contains the image.
- On the image file to be used click the row action button > select 'add to dashboard' option.
- The document row will be updated with the dashboard symbol to show it is now part of the dashboard gallery for this project.
- Repeat for each other image you want to be included on the dashboard for the project.
Tip: Remove an image from the gallery panel by selecting the row action button > 'remove from dashboard' option.