Delete a file when it has been uploaded in error, or is no longer required. The file cannot be deleted if it is currently checked-out for edit, or if the file has been locked.
- Open the Documents tab and use one of the following methods:
- Single row - Click the row action button and select 'delete'.
- Open file - Click on a row to open the document edit page. Click the page action button and selected the 'delete' option.
- Multi row - Select the check box(es) on the row left for each item you want to delete. Then click the multiple rows action button and choose 'delete'.
- The documents list refreshes and the file(s) have been removed.