Default settings are applied for your company file to make using MYOB Connect easy. Customize the following settings (optional) if required to change how data is displayed in MYOB, or which account the data is transferred into in MYOB. Learn more about each of the MYOB Connect Settings.
Settings that can be updated are:
- General settings - Set the export from date, to control from what date Synergy will look for details to send to MYOB.
- Invoice and credit note settings - Select what details are sent to MYOB for the invoice, and setup the account code mapping.
- Invoice payments - Select if payments will be imported from MYOB to Synergy, or exported from Synergy to MYOB. When exporting payments you can also select which bank account the payments should be added to in MYOB.
- Bill settings - Choose if bills will be exported from Synergy to MYOB. Setup the account code mapping option, and choose what details will show on each of the bill lines in MYOB.
- Staff expense settings - Choose if staff cash and travel expenses will be exported from Synergy to MYOB. Setup the account code mapping option, and choose what details will show on each of the staff expense bill lines in MYOB.
- Tax settings - Map which tax code is used in MYOB for each of the Synergy tax codes. This is required for invoices and expenses.
- Each time a setting is changed there is an audit to track who changed the setting, and what the value was before the change.
- Read a detailed overview about each of the MYOB Connect settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.