Browse for files to upload to Synergy from your device (computer, tablet, or phone). The multiple files upload page lets you define which folder the files will be saved within, change the file name, and to add tags to make the file searchable within Synergy.
Upload multiple files by:
- Open the Documents tab.
- Click the 'upload' button in the top right corner.
- Click the 'add files' button to open the browse window.
- Locate the files your want to upload on your device. Select one or multiple files to be uploaded from the folder.
- Edit the file details in the upload documents page (optional). Amend a single line by updating the fields on that row, or check the multi row box to apply the updates to all the documents to be uploaded. Fields that can be updated are:
- Name - The file name from your device is shown. Change the file name to be used in Synergy if required. This can be amended in the single row method only.
- Folder - Choose which folder the files will be saved within. Each file can be saved to a different folder location if required. The default folder is the top level of the folder structure, and the files can be moved later if required. Click into the folder field and a list of project folders is shown. Select the save to location.
- Tags - Type tag(s) to describe the file, and when entering multiple tags separating the tags with a commas (,). Tags are used to add extra details to the file that are searchable within Synergy.
- If using the multiple file details edit row, click the 'update selected rows' button to apply the changes.
- Click the 'upload' button in the top right to start the file(s) upload to the Synergy project.
- The documents list opens to shows the new files in the project after the upload is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.