Add files into Synergy using either drag and drop if you are on a desktop computer, or by selecting multiple files to upload in a browse window on your device.
To upload files using drag and drop:
- Open the folder that you want to save the files within.
- In File Explorer on your computer locate the files you want to upload to Synergy.
- Highlight the files in the File Explorer window and drag and drop them onto Synergy open in a web browser.
Note: The files should be dropped onto the drag and drop panel at the end of the list of documents shown.
- The file upload starts automatically.
- The page refreshes once complete to show the newly added files within the open document folder.
Tip: This method is only available when using a desktop computer. When using a tablet or phone, please see the alternate method below.
To upload multiple files using a browse window:
- Open the Documents folder.
- Click the 'Add files' button to open the browse window.
- Locate the files you want to upload on your device. Select one or multiple files to be uploaded from the folder by holding down the Ctrl-key, then click open.
- The documents list refreshes to shows the new files in the project after the upload is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.