Use the invoice settings to control what information will show in the MYOB on the invoice and credit notes. Control different information for the top header section of the invoice, vs what information from Synergy is shown on the lines of the invoice.
Articles in this section
- The typical SharePoint workflow
- How do I change the security access level for folders to use SharePoint?
- MYOB tracking categories
- Viewing emails in Synergy
- Saving an email to the Synergy project folder
- Installing the Synergy Outlook add-in
- Viewing the history of the previous syncs, or the skipped records
- Previewing the results on MYOB connect
- Checking the Synergy Connect settings
- Login into MYOB connect