In Synergy you will create bills for each supplier and subcontractor bill that you receive. The bills are entered in Synergy when you need to on-charge the expense to a client on a project invoice. The bills needs to be sent to Xero so that the bill can be paid. After you have created the required bill you can run Synergy Connect. The new bill data found in Synergy will be transferred to your accounting system, and matching bills are automatically created in your accounting system.
Articles in this section
- Premium API
- The typical SharePoint workflow
- How do I change the security access level for folders to use SharePoint?
- MYOB tracking categories
- Viewing emails in Synergy
- Saving an email to the Synergy project folder
- Installing the Synergy Outlook add-in
- Viewing the history of the previous syncs, or the skipped records
- Previewing the results on MYOB connect
- Checking the Synergy Connect settings