In Synergy your staff will enter cash and travel expenses for items that they need to be reimbursed for. The expenses are entered in Synergy to allow you to on-charge the expenses to a client on a project invoice. The expenses need to be sent to Xero as a bill, so that the staff member can be reimbursed for their out of pocket expense. After the required staff expenses have been entered you can run Synergy Connect. The new staff expense data found in Synergy will be transferred to your accounting system, and a bill is created for the staff expense in your accounting system to allow for the staff member to be reimbursed for their expense.
Articles in this section
- How do I install Sage connect?
- Sage Connect
- Premium API
- The typical SharePoint workflow
- How do I change the security access level for folders to use SharePoint?
- MYOB tracking categories
- Viewing emails in Synergy
- Saving an email to the Synergy project folder
- Installing the Synergy Outlook add-in
- Viewing the history of the previous syncs, or the skipped records