To create a cost centrer:
- Go to: Settings > Project lists > Cost centers.
- Click the 'Add' button in the top right corner.
- Type a short code for the cost center. e.g. 'NY' for New York or 'NSW' for New South Wales.
- Type a name for the cost center. e.g. New York or New South Wales.
- (Optional) Type the account code for use by the Accounting add-ons to map data to the accounting system.
- (Optional) Check the default box to mark this item as the primary.
- Repeat for each cost center required.