Use this feature to re-populate the Synergy bookmarks in the proposal Word document. The rest of the proposal document will not be changed, which means any added images, pictures, tables, text or formatting will remain in the proposal document. This feature is great to update the contact address if it was incorrect in initial proposal document, or to update the schedule of fees shown for each of the project stages if the fees were updated in the Synergy work breakdown.
Re-generate the fee proposal document by:
- Go to the project > documents tab.
- Locate the folder that contains the proposal document e.g. the default folder for proposal documents is '01 Proposal'.
- Click the row to open the document details page for the proposal document that you want to update.
- Click the actions button in the top right corner of the page, and select the 'regenerate proposal document' option.
- (Optional) Update the proposal document fields for addressing the proposal: to, attention, address, and dear.
- (Optional) Update the stages included in the fee breakdown table.
- Click the 'generate' button.
- An orange bar is shown at the top of the screen whilst the document is being regenerated. Once complete a green success banner is shown.
- Click the document name shown to download the updated proposal version.
Tip: The previous proposal document is still available as the previous file version. Find a list of the file versions in 'document history' section of the document details page.