When setting up Synergy use this feature to import contact records from your accounting system using Accounting add-ons. The import process allows you to import all records to Synergy, or just selected contact items.
Accounting add-ons supports the import of contacts from Xero, MYOB AccountRight Live, and QuickBooks Online.
Learn more about using Accounting add-ons to import contacts.
Click the row action button and select to open the contact record directly to the tab:
- Details - a read-only view for the general contact details.
- Edit - an updated view for the general contact details.
- Personnel - maintain a list of the staff who work at a company contact.
- Projects - the projects where this contact is listed on the project contacts tab as part of the team.
- Invoices - all invoices where the contact is listed in the address to, c/o, or attention to fields.
- Bills - all expenses (bills) where the contact is listed as having provided the goods or services for the expense.
- Documents - view any saved emails, documents, images, statements for each contact.
- Notes - add notes to track details told to the client during meetings, phone calls, debt collection etc.
- Audit - track what changes have been made to a contact record, by who, and when the change was made.
Tip: The same tabs are available in all three contact types - company, individual and personnel.