The default status applied to a contact record is active, which allows the contact record to be used in projects, attached to invoices and expenses. Change the status of a contact to 'Inactive' or 'Credit Hold' to stop future use of the contact on projects, invoices and expenses (bills). Select the status of 'inactive' to also remove the contact from drop down lists.
Apply a custom status to control which areas of Synergy a contact record can be used. *This feature is available with the Synergy Business or Enterprise products.*
Change the status of a contact record by:
- Open the contact and select the edit button.
- Locate the 'contact status' field and select an option from the drop down list.
- The contact details tab is updated to show the new contact status.
- Change the contact status to be 'inactive' to stop future use of the contact, and remove the contact from drop down lists.
- Setup custom contact status options to alter how the contact can be used with projects, invoices, expenses (bills) and more. *This feature is available with the Synergy Business or Enterprise products.*