Add files into Synergy using either drag and drop if you are on a desktop computer, or by selecting multiple files to upload in a browse window on your device.
Upload files using drag and drop
- Open the folder that you want to save the files within.
- In File Explorer on your computer locate the files you want to upload to Synergy.
- Highlight the files in the File Explorer window and drag and drop them onto Synergy open in a web browser.
Note: The files should be dropped onto the drag and drop panel at the end of the list of documents shown.
- The file upload starts automatically.
- The page refreshes once compete to show the newly added files within the open document folder.
Tip: This method is only available when using a desktop computer. When using a tablet or phone, please see the alternate method below.