Use the page actions button to Export to Excel. This sends all the items lists on the tab to an Excel file. All the items valid for the current list filter are exported. e.g. Apply the filter 'active' and only active rows are exported to Excel.
Articles in this section
- Using accounting add-ons with contacts
- Filter and search for contacts
- Using list view for contacts
- Making a contact inactive
- Deleting a contact
- Updating the details of a contact
- Creating a new personnel contact
- Creating a new individual contract
- Creating a new company contact
Please sign in to leave a comment.