Mark a role as inactive to stop it from being shown in drop down lists. If a role has already been assigned to a contact, then it cannot be deleted. Instead change the role to be inactive to stop it being used in the future by:
- Go to Settings > Roles list, and use one of the following methods:
- Single row - Click the row action button and select 'edit'. Uncheck the 'active' box, and then save and close.
- Multi row - In the list check the box(es) on the left of the name column, and then click the multi rows action button . Choose 'set as not active' option.
- The list refreshes and the items are shown as inactive.
- A strike-out style is applied to all the rows that are inactive.
- Use the list filters 'all' or 'inactive' to find the inactive roles.