You can add unavailable time by clicking on the set unavailable dates icon on the right of the page. The list of people who you can add will change. If you are a manager, you can add for yourself or your direct reports. If you are an availability administrator, you can add for yourself or your entire organization.
Complete the fields in the sidebar to submit an availability entry.
- Select staff members This is only seen if you are adding leave for others.
- Availability administrators can add ‘All staff’ here.
- Only availability administrators will have the All staff multi-user group option.
- If you have multiple offices, availability administrators can set for unavailability for an office.Managers will only see and set unavailability for their reporting staff.
- Type: Choose the type that relates to your availability request from here. This is a list of your organization's active, internal project stages (configure in Organization menu > Settings > Time sheet lists > Internal project stages) .
- Start and end dates: Use the date picker to select proposed dates.
- Comment Add a comment to provide context for the leave request.