There are two different ways you can search for a project in the planning board.
You can use the projects list (on the left) to look-up a project you want to show or update in the grid. The projects are sorted in start date order. Search a project by:
- Scrolling the list
- Scroll down the projects list to locate the project name.
- Click the project arrow to auto-position the planning board grid to show that project.
- For projects that are in progress, clicking on the arrow takes you to today’s date with a buffer of four days in the past.
- Will only show projects that have an end date in the last month, from the current date. Projects with the end date over one month will not be visible in the planning grid.
- If project is marked as complete, it will not show in the planning grid.
- Type part of the 'office', 'project name', ‘project manager’ or 'project number' into the search and filter box at the top of the projects list and press enter to run the search.
- Click the project to auto-position the planning grid to show that project.
- Click ‘Clear’' in the search and filter box to clear the search and return to seeing all the projects.
- Projects are sorted in start date order.
- Update the start date of the project and the order of the projects in the list will change.
- Projects are only shown in the planning board if they have at least one stage attached in the work breakdown. If you have imported projects from Excel you will need to make sure you import the project financials to create the work breakdown structure to see them in the forecast.
Please sign in to leave a comment.