When you open project planning (called ‘planning board’ in Synergy Business), you will see project rows in the grid are in a variety of colors and styles.
These are defined as:
- Dotted rows— Dots around project rows show that a project has no start date, no end date or neither start nor end date.
- Teal rows— Projects in active status - can only be in delivery mode.
- Striped rows— Projects in proposal status. The projects can be in planning or delivery modes (but likely in planning mode
- Italicised font in a project row— Projects still in planning mode.
- Blue rows— Stages at proposal status.
- Dark overlay— The end of the dark overlay is today's date.
- Donut graph— Shows the capacity of the allocated resource(s) to the project. Hovering over the donut graph will open a tooltip with more detailed information.
- Non-billable projects* - Each non billable project, or a single stage project with a 'no billing' fee type assigned to the stage will have an asterisk* next to the fee value in the project row. The asterisk shows that the value is used for automatic capacity estimating, but is not included in the revenue forecast.