Click on a project row shown in the forecast grid to view the forecasting details pop-up for that project.
The following details are shown:
- Project name - The name of the project is shown. Click in this field to edit the name of the project if required.
- Project status type - This shows the status type that the likelihood selected is part of. e.g. The proposal status of 'submitted' is a custom project status option that is part of the proposal type group. This is a read only field and it will automatically update when the project status is changed.
- Project type - This is the project type to reflect what type of work or team will complete this job. Click into this field to change this from the default project type of 'commercial' to the required project type value.
- Start date - This is the date that the project work is expected to commence. When on a stage, click in the field to either type a new date or select it from the calendar.
- End date - This is the date that the project work is expected to end.When on a stage, click in the field to either type a new date or select it from the calendar.
- Value - This is the forecast value based on the 'fee value' for the project stages. Or when the project stages are hourly rate or no billing fee type this value is the forecast budgeted value for the work required on that stage. For a single stage project you can click on the fee field to edit the value. Type the new required value, or use the slider to set the fee value. For a multi stage project the fee value needs to be edited in the work breakdown structure.
- Likelihood percentage with project status - The chance of winning the project when at proposal status shown as a percentage. Once the project is in an active status (or higher) this likelihood value is always 100% as the work has been won. For a single-stage project you can click on the likelihood to see a scroll bar to toggle through the proposal status option, or to setup the project to be active status. Once the project is active status you can no longer update the likelihood and linked project status using this feature, it is only available for proposal projects. Multi stage projects cannot be updated using this feature, they must be updated in the work breakdown. Learn more about setting up the project status with the likelihood %.