Use this feature when you have uploaded a new credit note version by mistake. Reset the layout and the credit note document is re-created using the default credit note template.
Reset back to the default credit note template by:
- Go to project > invoices tab.
- Open the credit note for which you want to reset the document.
- Click the more options button against the credit note image panel, and select 'reset layout'.
- On the confirmation pop-up, click OK to confirm you want to replace the existing credit note layout with a new document created using the default credit note template.
- The credit note panel refreshes after a few moments to show the new credit note image. Click the image to open it and view the details, or download the credit note document.
Tip: The Synergy System Administrator selects the default credit note template when setting up the word document templates.