You can download the Word DOCX file and edit ut to include extra content, or adjust the headers and footers. After you have added the extra content into the Word document, upload the file back to Synergy to create a new file version.
To create a new credit note version by uploading the DOCX file:
- Go to Project > invoices tab.
- Open the credit for which you want to update the credit note DOCX file.
- Click the more options button in the credit note image panel, and select 'upload docx'.
- Click the 'choose file' button in the attach file box, and browse to the folder location of the DOCX file.
- Select the file in the list and choose to 'open' the file to add it to the upload window.
- (Optional) Type a comment to explain the reason for the updated file version.
- Click the 'upload new version' button.
- The credit note page is updated to show the new credit note image thumbnail automatically.
- The upload process will warn you any document template bookmarks have been deleted. This gives you the opportunity to cancel and go back to the document to check the Synergy bookmarks, or re-download the DOCX file an re-apply the changes without removing the required bookmarks.
- Use the 'reset layout' option if you have updated the original credit note by mistake, and want to go back to the default credit note layout created by Synergy.