The following details are shown within an open invoice, when you open the debtor note window:
- Subject type the subject for the note. This is a short summary about the note contents.
- Note the body of the note where you can type the note text that you want other internal staff to be able to view. Click on the note row in the invoice preview, to open the note and view the full note text. Only the user who created the note can amend the note text.
- Active the active box on a new note is checked by default. Active notes are shown in the open invoice record in the notes panel. Change a note to inactive to hide it from the notes panel once the tasks are complete.
- Notify me of any changes the notify me box is checked by default on any new note that you create. This ensures that you are sent a notification in Synergy when another user adds a note comment. Note comments are added to record further information about the note task. Uncheck this box if you do not wish to receive any notifications about comments being added to this note.
- Created by the name of the staff member for who created the note, with a Synergy profile picture for the staff member (if a profile picture is available). The date and time that the note was created is also shown.
- Comments type a comment on the note to record extra information about the note task. Other users can add comments to a note to advise of progress on the note task, or to reply to the note creator. Type the note text, and then either press the enter key or the save button on the comment row. On saved comment rows the person who added the comment is shown along with the date and time the comment was entered.