The work breakdown area has different actions available based on your staff access level.
User access level staff are able to view:
- The stages and tasks for the project.
- Update the completed percentage only for any tasks that are assigned to you.
- View only for details such as stage status, due dates, and stage scope of works.
- Start a timer to track how much time is spent on the task assigned to you.
- Type a comment to update the team on the task progress.
Assistant project manager access level and above are able to do all the user actions listed above in addition to:
- Edit the work breakdown structure to add extra items or edit the existing items.
- View the fee details for each stage.
- Assign staff as the stage managers.
- Assign staff to the tasks they need to complete.
- Update the project or stage level status.
- Print project or proposal documents.
Additional views available to review more information on stages in the 'details' view