Click on the project row in the list you want to update, and then select the 'edit' button in the top right corner. Learn more about the updating the project general details.
Tip: Only users with Project Manager access level or higher can edit projects.
Open to a specific project page
Click the project navigation to display the menu:
- Details - view the general project details like scope of works and site address.
- Portal feed – takes you to the project portal where documents and correspondence are stored.
- Project contacts - view or add contacts or internal staff to the project team.
- Work breakdown - view the phases and stages that make up the project, and the linked stage level defined fees.
- Budget vs actuals
- Rates - You will not see this option in a non-billable project.
- Invoices – you will not see this option if it is a non-billable project. Check what invoices and credit notes exist for the project, and which invoices remain unpaid.
- Transactions - see any transactions linked to the project e.g. staff timesheet, staff expenses, supplier bills, and office item expenses.
- Project financials - check what invoices and credit notes exist for the project, and which invoices remain unpaid.
- Documents - see what files, documents, emails have been saved to the project folders.
- Document library - see what files, documents, emails have been saved to the project folders.
- Images - view any images saved in the project folders in a gallery style view.
- Transmittals - log any official requests for information (RFI's) and any formal communication details that are sent out to the project team.
Notes - see any notes that staff have added about the project phone calls, client meetings etc.
Audit - a complete audit history is available to see what information was changed on the project, by who and when.