Change the project status
When you open the project to the read only view the current project level status is shown. If you have project manager access level or higher then you can change the project status to a different status option by:
- Edit the project status by:
- Click the status edit button on the read only view.
- Click the 'edit' button in the top right corner of the read only project view and then click the edit status button .
- Check the box next to the project level status that you want to use.
- (Optional) Check the box(es) for any stages which also need a status change.
- Select the 'new status' from the list.
- Save and close.
- Learn more about the project status options and how they change what actions are available for the project in Synergy.
- Simple projects do not have any stages. Due to this only the 'project level' status needs to be updated. Full work breakdown projects have both a project and a stage level status. Learn more about the simple and full work breakdown options.