View the timesheets and expenses entered for the project in the transactions page. Use the status column for the transactions to see which timesheets or expenses have been invoiced, written-off, or are in WIP (work in progress). Use the transactions page to write off WIP transactions to stop the items being included in project invoices, or to use WIP transfer to move the transactions to a different stage or project stage.
|Setup required before use||Who can use it?||Where is it?|
N / A
Assistant project manager*
*Assistant PM cannot use WIP transfer or WIP write off.
Open Project > Transactions
- Click a column heading to sort the list in ascending or descending order using that column.
- Use the filter in the search options (top right) to restrict the tab to only show transactions of a certain status. e.g. invoiced vs WIP.
What can I see on the transactions page?
View all the transactions entered against the project in the project transactions tab. Transactions can be entered in:
- Staff timesheets
- Staff cash expenses
- Staff travel expenses
- Bills (Supplier and subcontractor bills)
- Office item expenses
The charge value or the invoiced value is shown for each transaction line. The charge value is calculated based on the rate selected for the transaction (rate x number of units / hours). The invoiced value column is only populated once the transaction is attached to a finalized invoice, until then only the WIP transactions have only the charge value is shown for the potential value that will be invoiced to the client. Use the status column for the transactions to see which timesheets or expenses have been invoiced, written-off, or are in WIP.
Additional actions available are:
- Transfer WIP to another project or stage.
- Write off transactions in WIP to stop the items being included on a project invoice.
- Undo write off lets you return written off transactions back to WIP, to allow them to be included on a future invoice.