To update the logo used by your organization in Synergy:
- Go to: Settings > Organization > Logos.
- Add a different logo by clicking the add button under 'Organisation logo'.
- Use the file explorer window to locate an 'image' type file on your computer / network.
- Select the file you want to use and click 'open'.
- The page updates to show the updated image as your new logo.
- Default logos are shown for you in Synergy based on the organization name entered. E.g. If you entered 'Hawaii Architects' as the name you would automatically get a organization logo with the letters 'ha' and a report logo with the letter 'h'. The background color for the lettered image is chosen randomly when the organization is created. The color cannot be changed, upload an alternate image if you want a different logo on reports or documents.
- The file size limit for any uploaded logo images is 5 MB.