We have called this update Task Management and it’s all about adding tasks in the project schedule. You can also read about enhancements in project templates to help you get out more accurate proposals, more often.
NEW – Template > Schedule / Project > Schedule
Are you a visual or tactile person? Use the Schedule, a Gantt chart- like view to move your project elements in Synergy. Read more.
- Create tasks and milestones.
- Expand stages to see underlying tasks.
- Drag tasks/stages to new dates.
- Resize the duration of a stage/task.
NEW – Tasks dates
Schedule your tasks more accurately with start and end dates.
NEW – Show completed stages
Are you working on a big project with many stages? Use the toggle option to show your completed stages in the schedule. Read more
NEW – Milestones
We developed milestones, a point in time in the project where a deliverable is due. See all your milestones on a project in the milestone report page.
- The milestone report page shows how you are tracking compared to your scheduled milestone completion date. Read more
NEW – Milestones report
When reporting on tasks, you can now add columns that show the start date, the due date and the completed date.
UPDATED – Excel imports: Payments
- This update allows new Synergy users to import payments in Excel and mark them as paid in Synergy. Read more.
- New Office column in projects Excel spreadsheet. Read more.
- In the staff and contact imports, you can add a title (optional)
- In the contact import, we added the job title column.
UPDATED – Security matrix
In Synergy Enterprise, you can limit who has access to the project schedule from the Security matrix page. Read more.
UPDATED – Add template
We’re all about efficiency here, so you can add a project template from ALL the pages in the planning board. Read more.
- Using Synergy’s elastic planning, when a template is added to a project, the template will scale according to your project start and end dates, and fee.
UPDATED – By office folder sync
If you use the folder sync and have multiple offices, you can choose to which office the folders are synced.
UPDATED - Custom fields
URLs entered in the custom fields are now clickable.