You can add a milestone from the Gantt chart. Adding a milestone follows the same flow as adding a task. You cannot rename the milestone from the schedule page. If you need to rename it, do this from the work breakdown.
- Expand the stage you want to add a milestone to.
- Hover over the stage name and click on the (+) icon to add the milestone.
- The new field defaults to a task. Click on the diamond icon to change it to the milestone icon.
- Type the name of the milestone in the field and click out of the field to save it. If you press enter, it will add a new task below the current line.
- Any changes you make will not be saved, if you leave the milestone field blank and click out.