You can access timesheets from the calendar icon in the header of your main dashboard.
- Select the week from the calendar.
- In the timesheet row shown, select a project.
- Select the corresponding stage.
- Select the task to register time on.
- When you click in the cell in the Rate/Overtime column, a dialog box will open. Here you can choose the required rate. The rate defaults to the 'primary rate' from your staff record. The overtime rate defaults to 'standard'. If the timesheet entry is for overtime hours select the overtime rate required. *Overtime rates are available for the Synergy Business or Enterprise products.
- Enter the number of hours spent on the task for each day of the week e.g. 0.5 hours is 1/2 hour, and 2 is 2 hours. In the free-text field, you have the option to type a note to describe the work completed. This field has a maximum limit of 200 characters. The note automatically saves when you click into another day. If zero hours are registered, you are prevented from entering a note.
- Repeat this for each project task completed for each day of the week.
- Click Save to continue.
Tip: If you need to type a detailed note, we suggest you use the comments field in the work breakdown which does not have a character limit.