To remove a cash or travel expense entry, remove the value from a day in the week. Over-type the value or number of units with the number 0, and the linked transaction for that day of the week is removed. Remove the values / units from all the days of the week, and the expense row is deleted.
Remove a timesheet entry by:
- Locate the expense row you want to delete.
- Click into the cell for the day of the week you want to remove.
- Delete the entered value or unites, so that 0 is shown in that field. e.g. $200.00 cash value or 200 units were entered, delete the value 200 from the field and 0 value / units is shown.
- Change the value / units to 0 to remove the expense entry from that day of the week.
- Deleting the entered value / units from every day of the week will delete the entire row of that expense.