To remove a timesheet entry from a day in the week, replace the number of hours with the number 0.
- Locate the timesheet entry you want to delete.
- Click into the cell of the day of the week you want to remove.
- Update the entered hours, so that 0 hours are shown in that field. e.g. if 2 hours was entered, replace the 2 with 0. If a note is entered into a day but you want to delete the hours, for example, the hours may be on the wrong task, you will need to delete the note first before you can reset the day to zero.
- Change the hours to 0 to remove the timesheet entry from that day of the week.
- Clearing the entered hours from every day of the week will delete the entire row for that timesheet entry