See all the supplier or sub contractor expense bills attached to this contact record. Bills can be entered for project work or internal office related tasks.
|Setup required before use||Who can use it?||Where is it?|
Assistant project manager
Assistant system administrator
|Contact > Bills tab|
What is the contact bills tab?
Expenses (invoice or bills) sent in from supplier or subcontractors where this contact has been assigned as the 'Invoice Contact' are shown on this tab. Click on a bill row to open the record, use the action button to export the details to Excel.
Click the row, or select the row action button and choose 'open' to view the full details of the bill.
Use the page actions button to Export to Excel. This sends all the items lists on the tab to an Excel file. All the items valid for the current list filter are exported. e.g. Apply the filter 'active' and only active rows are exported to Excel.
When a large number of items exist use the search or filter options to limit the number of rows shown in the list.
Search by clicking the search button and typing the keyword into the search box. To return to seeing all items in the list click the clearbutton in the search bar.
Tip: Learn more about searching with the list search or the global search.
Filter the list by selecting the search button. See the available filters by clicking the word 'active'. Select a filter from the drop-down list and click the search button to apply the filter. The filter options are:
- Active - the default list filter that shows the items that can be used (seen in drop-down lists).
- Inactive - see the items that can no longer be used, and are only shown when still linked to existing records.
- All - see both active and inactive items in the list.
Tip: Return to the default view by choosing the clear button in the search bar.
Tip: Use the filter option 'bill status' to limit the number of bills listed here. e.g. bill value is fully 'allocated' or has been 'paid'.
- Date The invoice date entered on the General tab of the supplier expense bill. This is the date that the supplier or subcontractor created the bill, not the date it is due.
- Invoice # The invoice number entered on the General tab of the expense. This is the supplier or subcontractor invoice number.
- Description The role selected for the contact when entering the bill into Synergy. This role is selected to describe the reason for the expense.
- Total ex tax The total value of the expense excluding any taxes.
- Total inc tax The total value of the expense including any taxes.