Information about recent Synergy activity for your account is sent as a notification. Use this list to view new notifications, or read previously sent notifications. When there are unread notifications a red dot is shown in the tab of your web browser tab.
What are notifications?
Notification appears in the top toolbar as a red circle for all devices (desktop and mobile), or on a desktop device as a red dot in the tab of the web browser. The red circle or dot is shown when there are unread notifications. Read the application notifications, or dismiss the Synergy team notifications to remove the red dot. Click on a notification row to jump to the item mentioned in the notification to find out more.
Why use notifications?
Read the latest information or alerts for your Synergy account.
The red dot lets you know that there are unread notification from the actions you or other users have completed in the application, or new notifications from the Synergy team.
See that you have new notifications by looking for the red dot in:
- Browser tab - The red dot is shown in the top of the web browser tab on a desktop device. The red dot is removed when all notifications have been read.
- App toolbar - Red circle is shown in the toolbar found in the top right of the application. Available for desktop, and mobile devices. The circle changes to a teal color when all notifications have been read.
Tip: Dismiss the Synergy notification banners to remove the unread notifications count shown.
Notifications are sent in Synergy when certain actions are performed, or when files or details are shared with you. Click the notification row to open the item and see more details. Notifications cannot be dismissed.
Application notification types are:
- New organization(s) created by you
- Added to a project as a project manager
- Documents or images shared with you
These notification are created by the Synergy team to send you important updates about the product, news, and events. Click row to open a page with more details about the notification news story, or click the X to dismiss the notification.
- News - Details about new events available. Read more about the Synergy event. Shown in a banner with an image background.
- Information - New features or release is available. Shown in an aqua blue banner. Read more about what's new.
- Alert - Warning or notification about a Synergy service or integration. Shown in a red banner.
Tip: Click the 'X' on the Synergy notification to dismiss it from your list.