- Click the ‘organisation’ menu at the top-left of the screen
- Select ‘subscription’ (near the foot of the menu)
- Click 'change product, users or storage'
- On the subscription screen, select your new product level and click ‘calculate’ at the bottom-right of the screen. This will show the change in your subscription charges.
- Now click ‘next’ (top-right of the screen).
- Confirm your updated payment and click ‘pay now’ to process any immediate subscription changes.
- If you’re currently trialling Synergy, your upgrade options are shown differently with no payment changes. Simply click the button for the product level you want to switch to.
- Now go and try our Synergy Enterprise features.
When editing your subscription, you can also increase your Organisation Storage:
Purchase additional storage (GB) - add additional storage GB for your organization. Additional storage can be purchased at 5AUD per 10GB per month. Changes to storage allowance are applied immediately and charged pro-rata. The 'Due this month' field shows the amount owing. The standard amount of free storage you receive depends on your license type. These are defined below:
- Professional: 2GB per user
- Business: 5GB per user
- Enterprise: 10GB per user