Install the Synergy add-in from the Microsoft Outlook store, to use the add-in to save emails and attachments to Synergy project folders. The Outlook add-in works with Microsoft Office 365, which supports Outlook 2013 and higher on PC and Mac.
Learn more about how to install and use the Synergy Outlook add-in in the help files.
How it works
Emails are saved to Synergy as a thread. Each reply in the email is saved to Synergy as a new file version in the email chain. This keeps all the saved replies from all the employees in the organization in the one email thread in the Synergy project folders.
Using the Outlook add-in
- Click on the Synergy add-in in the Outlook toolbar.
- Login to Synergy.
- Select which project and project folder to save the email into.
- Choose if the email attachments will be saved with the email.
- Click the 'File in Synergy' button.
- Repeat for each email you want to save to the project folders.
Tip: Pin the Outlook add-in to keep it on the left as you toggle through your list of Outlook emails.
Emails are saved to Synergy project folders as threads, keeping all the email messages saved with the same 'email ID / subject' grouped together within the project. Learn more about viewing the saved emails in the Synergy project folders.