The missing timesheet alert is shown in the toolbar as a reminder for staff to enter their timesheets. How many missing timesheet alerts you see depends on your access level:
- Administrator access level (managers) will get an alert to enter their missing timesheets, but are also reminded to get their staff to enter their incomplete timesheets.
- All other staff see only their own missing timesheet alerts.
Click on the missing timesheet alert to start entering your timesheets.
Timesheets are shown as missing when
- There are zero hours entered against the day.
- Or the day's timesheet is incomplete.
The required number of hours for a timesheet entry is setup in the staff calendar. The staff calendar lets you track many hours per day each person is supposed to work, and what days of the week they will be working in the office. This lets you setup different hours as missing for your part-time staff members vs the full time staff.
Extra actions for managers
- Check what timesheets are missing for the staff that are setup as 'reporting' to you on their staff records.
- Compare the number of hours entered vs target number of hours per day.
- Mark the timesheet as 'complete' if the staff member will not be entering anything in that week. Click the 'missing %' button on the row that is to be dismissed to mark it as completed.
Tip: For most users the missing timesheets page will only show your missing timesheets.
If you are a staff manager or have Administrator access, then you will see other users missing timesheet rows like in the image below.