Update your organisation details in Synergy with these steps. The organisation details are shown in the application, and on document or report outputs.
Step 1: Enter the general details about the organisation
Go to: Settings > Organisation > Details and add in your companies details like address, phone numbers, email address, website, and social accounts.
The details entered here can be shown using the organisation bookmarks on reports and document templates.
Read more about the organisation details.
Step 2: Upload logos
Upload your company logo to be shown in Synergy. Go to: Settings > Organisation > Logos.
The organisation logo is a square shape of 500px by 500px. This will be shown throughout the Synergy app and in the project portal to your clients.
The report logo is shown on document template and report outputs. This is a rectangle shape logo of 100px by 60px.
Read more about organisation logos.
Step 3: Check-out the configuration options (optional)
To make it easy to get started with Synergy some default configuration options have been applied to Synergy. Review the default configuration settings and update any of these items if required.
Configuration options available are:
- Transaction lock date - stop timesheets or expenses from being entered before this date.
- Contact and staff unique ID's - assign a unique id number to each record, which can be used when interfacing your contact data to your accounting package.
- Aged WIP and Aged Debtor period - customize the number of days in each aging period, and change the color for that aging period band.
- Project prefix and numbering - add custom project prefix and numbering sequences, and select which sequence will be used as the default new projects are created.
- Invoice / credit note prefix and numbering - add custom invoice prefix and numbering sequences, and select which will be the default for new invoices and for new credit notes.
Read more about the Synergy configuration options.